About the software
Viruses, user errors and computer crashes put you at risk to lose important data at any time. Therefore, it is crucial to secure your files regularly so that in cases of emergency, your computer data is still accessible.
BackUp Maker automatically stores your files and at the same time offers an intuitive functionality. Select your data, optionally set automatization for scheduled backups, select its destination and within an instant, your valuable documents are transferred in zip format to a hard drive, USB flash drive or directly to the Cloud as scheduled or according to circumstances.
To ensure that your sensitive data remains secure at all times, BackUp Maker provides a highly secured encryption of up to 256 bits (AES). It also enables you to transfer protected backups to a webserver through an FTP/FTPS upload.
Security Features: You can limitlessly secure information using BackUp Maker. Back-up only new and changed files; generate as many backups as needed; split the backup across multiple data storage devices and carry out random operations before or after backups!
BackUp Maker Professional (v8.100) System Requirements
- A computer running Windows
How to Download and Install BackUp Maker Professional (v8.100)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run “bkmaker.exe” and install the software
- Go to the “Crack” folder. Copy “bkmaker.exe” into your installation directory, and replace the previous file. If asked for an ID, use any ID (ten-digit) (example: 1234567890)
- You now have the full version of BackUp Maker Professional (v8.100), without any limitations, installed on your computer.