About the software
AI video enhancer and upscaler to give your old footage a second life!
For upscaling the low-resolution videos into high resolution, AVCLabs provides state-of-the-art AI-based technologies: Multi-frame Enhancement and Super-resolution Upscaling. Super Resolution generates superior quality video with more details and better textures from the given videos. Multi-frame enhancement model processes multiple frames at a time, effectively reducing the amount of flicker. Four models are provided in the Upscale to allow you to select between Standard and Ultra, Single-image and Multi-frame upscaling.
The dedicated Video Noise Removal model enables you to denoise the old TV series, movies, home videos, surveillance videos, and so on, and ensure the preservation of texture quality and details as much as possible, leading to better visual experiences.
Lossy compression introduces artifacts that severely decrease visual quality. AVCLabs utilizes deep-learning-based compression artifacts removal to comprehensively remove compression artifacts, without a serious loss of existing detail.
As a world-leading AI Face Enhancement tool for video, AVCLabs utilizes a super-resolution face enhancement algorithm based on AI. In the process of face detection, high-resolution face details can be obtained from the low-resolution video, sharpening blurred faces, while removing undesirable skin components, such as wrinkles and spots, and making the face look beautified.
The interlaced videos found in analog television, HDTV in the 1080i format, DVD titles, and some Blu-ray discs are not as great for modern displays. AVCLabs can effectively fix the interlaced videos to convert them into progressive forms, as well as delivering high-resolution images without flickering.
AI algorithm is the core of improving video quality. AVCLabs Video Enhancer AI is equipped with powerful algorithms and an AI model that always stay up-to-update. By giving AVCLabs the descriptive instructions it needs to carry out the video upscaling, denoising, and face enhancement tasks, AVCLabs is able to automate the video processing and get more natural results that classical programming cannot easily achieve.
Are you looking for the easiest app to blur the moving faces in a video without so much effort? Now AVCLabs add the AI Face Blur feature to help you add blur (Gaussian Blur or upload your own image) to one and multiple faces in a video precisely, effortlessly, and automatically, with the advanced AI face detecting.
The main features of AVCLabs Video Enhancer AI are:
- Utilize Multi-frame enhancement to improve the visual quality
- Upscale video resolution from low to high with super-resolution
- Sharpen/Recover faces from blurry video and enhance facial details
- Remove noise and grain from the video to make it clearer than original
- Add gaussian or image blur to the moving faces in the video with AI
- Support deinterlacing, cropping, clipping, GPU & TensorRT acceleration
AVCLabs Video Enhancer AI v2.7 System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 (64bit only); Mac 10.15 and above
- Processor: 3GHz Intel/AMD processor or above
- RAM: At least 4GB physical RAM, 8GB, 16GB and higher is recommended
- GPU: AMD, Intel and NVIDIA Graphics Cards
How to Download and Install AVCLabs Video Enhancer AI v2.7
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run enhancerai_setup_stable.exe and install the software
- Run 2all.programs.using.protection.register_wrapper.dll-patch.exe from the 2all.programs.using.protection.register_wrapper.dll-patch.rar and apply the patch.
- You now have the full version of AVCLabs Video Enhancer AI v2.7 (x64) installed on your PC.