This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Avast Ransomware Decryption Tools for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Avast Ransomware Decryption Tools on your computer.
About the software
Our free ransomware decryption tools can help decrypt files encrypted by the following forms of ransomware. Just click a name to see the signs of infection and get our free fix.
- Alcatraz Locker
- AtomSilo & LockFile
- CryptoMix (Offline)
- Troldesh / Shade
Avast Ransomware Decryption Tools System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
How to Download and Install Avast Ransomware Decryption Tools
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Next step is that you need to know if your computer runs a 32-bit or 64-bit operating system. To do that on Windows 10, right click on your start menu and then select “System”. Under “System type” it will say either “32-bit operating system” or “64-bit operating system”.
- Run the .exe application of the Avast Ransomware Decryption Tool you require
- You now have the full version of Avast Ransomware Decryption Tools v188.8.131.526 installed on your PC.