This article shows you how to download and install the full version of AVAide Video Converter (v1.2.16) for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing AVAide Video Converter (v1.2.16) on your computer.
About the software
The most comprehensive media converter to convert video & audio & DVD without quality loss.
- Convert video/audio/DVD to 300+ formats, including preset device profiles.
- Provide 1080p/4K/5K/8K video output, and won’t damage video quality.
- Speed up the conversion with acceleration technology, 30x faster.
- Built-in movie maker & video collage maker to create engaging content.
- Edit, rotate, crop, trim, split, merge, enhance, and compress video clips.
- Offer a suite of tools to make GIFs, edit ID3 info, and create 3D movies.
AVAide Video Converter (v1.2.16) System Requirements
- Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP
- 1GHz Intel/AMD CPU or above
- 1GB RAM or more
How to Download and Install AVAide Video Converter (v1.2.16)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run “video-converter-x64.exe” and install the software.
- Copy “patch.exe” to program folder, run and choose “register.dll” from app folder.
- You now have the full version of AVAide Video Converter (v1.2.16), without any limitations, installed on your computer.