About the software
AutoOff is a program that shut down or restarts Windows at a time specified by you.
In addition, you can put the computer to sleep or turn off the display, lock Windows, and more for power savings and privacy protection.
You can shut down or restart, suspend, hibernate Windows, turn off/on the display, start a screen saver, lock Windows, get an alarm, and run/terminate a program at a specified time with easy options.
The main features of AutoOff are:
- A variety of functions
- Password Lock
- Taskbar Jump List task menu
- System Tray menu
- More options
- Repetitive, Multiple Tasks
AutoOff v4.22 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP SP3 or higher(Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10)
How to Download and Install AutoOff v4.22
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “AutoOff_4.22.exe”.