This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Autodesk EAGLE Premium v9.6.2 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Autodesk EAGLE Premium v9.6.2 on your computer.
About the software
EAGLE is electronic design automation (EDA) software that lets printed circuit board (PCB) designers seamlessly connect schematic diagrams, component placement, PCB routing and comprehensive library content.
Fusion 360, in addition to EAGLE’s capabilities within its Electronics Workspace, unifies tools for MCAD, true 3D modelling, collaboration, documentation, simulation and manufacturing, all in one application built from the ground up.
Bring your electronic inventions to life with a complete set of PCB layout and schematic editing tools, library content and community-driven features.
The main features of Autodesk EAGLE Premium are:
- PCB layout software for every engineer
- Schematic editor
- SPICE simulator
- Modular design blocks
- Electronic rule checking
- Real-time design synchronization
- Intuitive alignment tools
- Push and shove routing
Autodesk EAGLE Premium v9.6.2 System Requirements
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 or newer is required.
- EAGLE 64-bit requires a 64-bit operating system.
- A minimum graphics resolution of 1024×768 pixels and preferably a 3-button wheel mouse.
How to Download and Install Autodesk EAGLE Premium v9.6.2
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Autodesk_EAGLE_9.6.2_English_Win_64bit.exe and install the software
- You now have the full version of Autodesk EAGLE Premium v9.6.2 (x64) installed on your PC.