This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Auto-Tune Evo VST v6.0.9 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Auto-Tune Evo VST v6.0.9 on your computer.
About the software
Hailed as a “holy grail of recording,” by Recording magazine (and adopted worldwide as the largest-selling audio plug-in of all time), Auto-Tune corrects intonation problems in vocals or solo instruments, in real time, without distortion or artifacts, while preserving all of the expressive nuance of the original performance – with audio quality so pristine that the only difference between what goes in and what comes out is the intonation. All with a user-interface that is a model of clarity, speed and ease-of-use.
Auto-Tune Evo VST v6.0.9 System Requirements
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
How to Download and Install Auto-Tune Evo VST v6.0.9
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Setup.exe and install the software
- You now have the full version of Auto-Tune Evo VST v6.0.9, without any limitations, installed on your computer.
- Note: In case the Plugins don’t show up in your VSTPlugins list, Google for Microsoft’s free Visual C++ Runtimes: vcredist 2005 sp1 and vcredist 2008 sp1. Install these runtimes, reboot and rescan your plugins.
This download is for Auto-Tune Evo VST v6.0.9