About the software
ATLAS.ti helps you uncover actionable insights with intuitive and automatic research tools powered by the latest AI and machine learning algorithms with best-in-class technology. Built for every need: from basic analysis tasks to the most in-depth research projects.
ATLAS.ti facilitates data analysis in various areas, including education, psychology, sociology, health, engineering, IT, social sciences, religious studies, history, law, anthropology, criminology, UX, UI, market research, tourism, economics, medicine, management, policy, ecology and much more.
Import from any source and manage all of your data and files in one software package. Then, start discovering valuable insights using intelligent automation to make more informed decisions – in hours, not days.
Anyone can take control of their data analysis without prior knowledge: edit content, refine, and structure your data the way you need. Simply use codes to tag qualitative insights, and embrace auto coding plus team collaboration for lightning-speed outcomes.
Let your data speak and get a deep understanding of the meaning behind your research findings. With ATLAS.ti, you can share your insights through clear visualizations that turn dull numbers into eye-opening results – presenting your conclusions with confidence.
The main features of ATLAS.ti are:
- Always maintain access to all available research tools and analysis features.
- Get regular free software updates regardless of your license type.
- Leverage the full power of ATLAS.ti without the need to pay for upgrades or higher versions.
- Buy one license and use it on native Windows and Mac apps in addition to our Web version.
- Our cloud-based Web version works on all web browsers and can be accessed from anywhere.
- Additionally, utilize our light version mobile apps on Android and iOS for iPad.
- Make use of an easy-to-learn interface that our users love and praise.
- Save valuable time thanks to automated and semi-automated research tools.
- Achieve better results with best-in-class data analysis technology developed by our ATLAS.ti AI Lab.
- Collaborate effortlessly with colleagues across teams and divisions.
- Easily invite members to your projects and optimize efficiency.
- Every interaction takes place in real-time and is instantly visible
- Share multi-user licenses with as many people as you want, with no restrictions on people, seats, or machines.
- Benefit from a seamless experience even in large institutions and organizations: Users can simply bring their own device and start working instantly – without the need for a license server.
- When one user logs off, their seat instantly opens up for another user (concurrent use).
- We support you around the clock via free worldwide live chat, free phone, or email.
- Harness the full power of ATLAS.ti with free weekly webinars and training.
- Leverage helpful techniques, guides, video tutorials, and expert tips for your projects in our ATLAS.ti Community and the ATLAS.ti Research Hub.
ATLAS.ti v184.108.40.206 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- Intel-based PC, 2GHz,
- Intel Core or compatible CPU, 4GB RAM minimum (8-16GB strongly recommended),
- 1.5 GB free hard disk.
How to Download and Install ATLAS.ti v220.127.116.11
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Atlasti_9.1.exe and install the software
- Copy SSD.ATLASti.CrossPlatform.Common.Licensing.dll, SSD.ATLASti.Model.BusinessModel.dll and System.IdentityModel.Tokens.Jwt.dll from the Crack folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of ATLAS.ti v18.104.22.168 installed on your PC.