About the software
The software lets you create barcode labels with your design. It is focused on the graphics appearance not just data, so you can control many aspects of the output like colors, fonts, sizes, margins etc.
Everything is packed into a simple and intuitive user interface with Adobe Illustrator integration.
A really simple and straightforward user interface guides you through barcode creation, making the whole process fast and preventing mistakes. You can see it for yourself on the screenshots page.
The software lets you customize absolutely everything: from fonts to bar widths, from colors to margins. Spot colors are supported for vector output. You get exactly the barcode you need with assured printability.
The main features of Appsforlife Barcode are:
- Vector output — the software outputs EPS, PDF and SVG files that can be used without quality loss;
- Raster output — you can also export to most common raster formats, including monochrome TIFF and PNG;
- CMYK and spot colors support — you can specify colors in CMYK and RGB formats, or provide spot color names instead;
- Transparent background — you can disable barcode background in exported files;
- Custom texts — add custom texts or labels to barcodes;
- Drag and drop export — simply drag barcodes to your favorite graphics editor;
- Barcodes import — instantly decode barcode images and edit them straight away;
- Printing support — print barcodes directly from the software.
Appsforlife Barcode v2.4.1 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to Download and Install Appsforlife Barcode v2.4.1
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run BarcodeSetup.exe and install the software.
- Copy Barcode.exe from the Crack folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file.
- You now have the full version of Appsforlife Barcode v2.4.1 installed on your PC.