About the software
Apowersoft Screen Recorder Pro is an easy-to-use and professional desktop tool for recording screen and audio activities at the same time. It also allows you to save your videos as standard MP4 files. By using its built-in converter, you can convert those MP4s into AVI, WMV, FLV, and SWF, and many other formats with no quality loss.
Fully-featured but intuitive interface provides flexible capture modes which empower users to make screencast for specific region, application window, full screen and more. It also lets you add webcam video into the screencast to achieve video-in-video effect.
All kinds of activities on screen including self-demonstration, tutorials, live chat, video games, streaming videos on web browser, etc.
The main features of Apowersoft Screen Recorder Pro are:
- Simplest Interface
- Share Video on YouTube
- Upload Video on FTP
- Perfect Video Converter
- Save and Share Screencast
- Real-time Screen Monitoring
- Record Live Streams
- Record Webinar
- Create Scheduled Task
- Real-time Screencast Editor
- Professional Video Editor
Apowersoft Screen Recorder Pro v188.8.131.52 System Requirements
- Windows. 7/8/10.
- Mac. OS X 10.10 or later.
- iOS. iOS 7 or later.
- Android. 5.0 or later.
How to Download and Install Apowersoft Screen Recorder Pro v184.108.40.206
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Setup.exe and install the software
- Copy Apowersoft Screen Recorder Pro 2.exe, Apowersoft.CommUtilities.dll, Apowersoft.CommUtilities.Native.dll and Apowersoft.CommUtilities.Native-4.0.dll from the fix folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of Apowersoft Screen Recorder Pro v220.127.116.11 installed on your PC.