This article shows you how to download and install the full version of AOMEI Dynamic Disk Manager v1.2.0 for free on a PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing AOMEI Dynamic Disk Manager v1.2.0 on your computer.
About the software
Dynamic Disk Manager is a complete, easy-to-use, and powerful built-in tool for AOMEI Partition Assistant advanced editions. It is specially designed for dynamic disks and dynamic volumes management for Windows system. It allows you to resize dynamic disk, shrink dynamic volume, move volume slice, extend dynamic system volume and also supports adding drive to RAID, removing drive from RAID and converting dynamic disk to basic disk.
The main features of AOMEI Dynamic Disk Manager are:
- Hard-to-Come-By tool to manage dynamic volumes
- Resize (extend/shrink) dynamic volumes with ease
- Data security while managing dynamic volumes
- Supports to extend, shrink and resize, create, delete dynamic volumes.
- Operation Wizards including create volume wizard, move volume slice wizard, and add drive to RAID wizard.
- Supported volume types: Simple, Spanned, Striped, Mirrored and RAID-5.
AOMEI Dynamic Disk Manager v1.2.0 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- CPU: At least with X86 or compatible CPU with main frequency 500 MHz.
- RAM: at least 256MB (512MB or greater recommended).
- Disk space: hard disk drive with 100 MB of available space.
- Others: mouse, keyboard.
How to Download and Install AOMEI Dynamic Disk Manager v1.2.0
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run DDM_Pro.exe and install the software.
- Open keygen-SND.rar and run keygenpro.exe. Use the key generated when asked in your setup.
- You now have the full version of AOMEI Dynamic Disk Manager v1.2.0 installed on your PC.