About the software
AlfaOBD is a software for the diagnostics of the vehicles produced by Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) group. 1994-2021 Fiat / Alfa Romeo / Lancia cars, and 2005-2021 Chrysler / Dodge / Ram / Jeep cars are supported. Although the software is primarily targeted for car owners, it provides many of the features of the professional scanners.
The AlfaOBD features include:
- monitoring various dynamic parameters of body, dash, code, engine, gearbox, ABS, climate control, etc. and graphical presentation as adjustable plots
- reading of static data: ECU id, system status, fault codes with probable causes and environment information where applicable
- clearing fault codes, monitoring the system for the appearance of new faults
- active diagnostics and configuration procedures for various equipment controlled by the ECUs. Service light reset, engine oil change, DPF regeneration and many more.
- electronic key and RF remote control programming
- adjustment of the car configuration with the ability to activate the newly installed equipment in the Body computer configuration, the Proxy alignment.
AlfaOBD (v2.3.4) System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
How to Download and Install AlfaOBD (v2.3.4)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run AlfaOBDsetup.exe and install the software
- Unpack the Keygen-BLiZZARD folder & copy b-aobd2230.exe into the program directory and run it from there.
- You now have the full version of AlfaOBD v2.3.4 installed on your PC.