This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Aiseesoft Data Recovery for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Aiseesoft Data Recovery on your computer.
About the software
Mistakenly deleted important files? Lost data due to crashed computer? Whatever situation you are trapped in, this great data recovery software can help you get back the deleted or lost data with ease.
- Recover deleted/lost files like photos, documents, emails, audio, videos, etc.
- Restore from computer, hard drive, flash drive, memory card, digital camera, etc.
- Recover due to accidentally deletion, hard drive problem, RAW hard drive, crashed computer.
Aiseesoft Data Recovery (v1.2.32) System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (SP2 or later)
- CPU: 1GHz Intel/AMD CPU or above
- RAM: 512 MB or more (1024MB Recommended)
- Hard Disk Space: 200 MB and above free space
How to Download and Install Aiseesoft Data Recovery (v1.2.32)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Next step is that you need to know if your computer runs a 32-bit or 64-bit operating system. To do that on Windows 10, right click on your start menu and then select “System”. Under “System type” it will say either “32-bit operating system” or “64-bit operating system”.
- Run “data-recovery-x64.exe” and install the software
- Go to the “Generic-Hook” folder. Copy 2 dll files from folder x64 or x86 into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of Aiseesoft Data Recovery (v1.2.32), without any limitations, installed on your computer.