About the software
Agisoft Metashape is a stand-alone software product that performs photogrammetric processing of digital images and generates 3D spatial data to be used in GIS applications, cultural heritage documentation, and visual effects production as well as for indirect measurements of objects of various scales.
Professional Edition Features:
- Photogrammetric triangulation
- Dense point cloud: editing and classification
- Digital elevation model: DSM/DTM generation
- Georeferenced orthomosaic generation
Agisoft Metashape Professional (v1.8.1) System Requirements
- CPU: 4 – 8 core Intel or AMD processor, 2.0+ GHz
- RAM: 16 – 32 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA or AMD GPU with 700+ CUDA cores / shader processor units (For example: GeForce GTX 1080 or Radeon RX 5700)
How to Download and Install Agisoft Metashape Professional (v1.8.1)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Next step is that you need to know if your computer runs a 32-bit or 64-bit operating system. To do that on Windows 10, right click on your start menu and then select “System”. Under “System type” it will say either “32-bit operating system” or “64-bit operating system”.
- If your computer runs a 64-bit operating system, run metashape-pro_1_8_1_x64.msi and install the software
- Copy metashape.exe, metashape.lic from the crack folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of Agisoft Metashape Professional v1.8.1 installed on your PC.