TIP: Don’t want to pay for Netflix? Watch movies and TV shows for free on Topflix.se
About the software
1Password is a password manager developed by AgileBits Inc. It provides a place for users to store various passwords, software licenses, and other sensitive information in a virtual vault that is locked with a PBKDF2-guarded master password. By default, this encrypted vault is stored on the company’s servers for a monthly fee.
Agilebits 1Password v7.3.712 System Requirements
- 1Password works best on the latest version of Windows.
- 1Password requires Windows 7 or later and Microsoft .NET 4.6.2 or later.
How to Download and Install Agilebits 1Password v7.3.712
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run 1PasswordSetup-7.3.712.exe and install the software. Developer changed the way setup works now, it installs program silently. Program located here: C:\Users\PcName\AppData\Local\1Password\app\7
- After install, it will open up automatically, close it from tray.
- Copy paste “1Password.exe” from the “Fix” folder to the folder you installed the software (by default C:\Users\PCName\AppData\Local\1Password\app\7)
- You now have the full version of Agilebits 1Password v7.3.712, without any limitations, installed on your computer.
This download is for Agilebits 1Password v7.3.712