This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Agilebits 1Password v7.3.712 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Agilebits 1Password v7.3.712 on your computer.
About the software
1Password is a password manager developed by AgileBits Inc. It provides a place for users to store various passwords, software licenses, and other sensitive information in a virtual vault that is locked with a PBKDF2-guarded master password. By default, this encrypted vault is stored on the company’s servers for a monthly fee.
Agilebits 1Password v7.3.712 System Requirements
- 1Password works best on the latest version of Windows.
- 1Password requires Windows 7 or later and Microsoft .NET 4.6.2 or later.
How to Download and Install Agilebits 1Password v7.3.712
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run 1PasswordSetup-7.3.712.exe and install the software. Developer changed the way setup works now, it installs program silently. Program located here: C:\Users\PcName\AppData\Local\1Password\app\7
- After install, it will open up automatically, close it from tray.
- Copy paste “1Password.exe” from the “Fix” folder to the folder you installed the software (by default C:\Users\PCName\AppData\Local\1Password\app\7)
- You now have the full version of Agilebits 1Password v7.3.712, without any limitations, installed on your computer.
This download is for Agilebits 1Password v7.3.712