About the software
Introducing a new and exciting feature – Volume Rendering: Create beautiful and captivating smoke effects from any particle system setup. Import VDB files from other 3D packages for stunning simulations to control and render with AE’s camera inside your composition for easy and seamless integration with your compositing workflow.
Stardust is an innovative Adobe After Effects plug-in for the creation of stunning particle and object-based motion graphics and effects. Its groundbreaking interface allows for combining 3D models, particles, effects, and more, all existing and interacting in one shared space, enabling unparalleled integration between powerful tools delivering creative expression never before possible in After Effects. Make your vision come to life using 3D physics, Replica animation engine, 3D Model Library, and hundreds of other features. Easily create complex effects using any of the hundreds of shipped presets, or build setups ground up using the modular workflow.
Create beautiful and captivating smoke effects from any particle system setup. Import VDB files from other 3D packages for stunning simulations to control and render with AE’s camera inside your composition for easy and seamless integration with your compositing workflow.
The main features of Aescripts Superluminal Stardust are:
- VOLUME RENDER
- VOLUMETRIC LIGHTING
- PHYSICAL PARTICLES
- RENDER 3D MODELS
- SPACE DEFORMERS
- SMART PRESETS
- 3D MODELS
- TEXT & MASK
Aescripts Superluminal Stardust v1.6.0b System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- After Effects CC2015 and later, GPU with OpenGL 3.3 and later is required to render 3D models.
- 1 GB of RAM,
- 100 MB of hard drive space.
- Minimum screen resolution 1920 x1200.
How to Download and Install Aescripts Superluminal Stardust v1.6.0b
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Setup.msi and install the software
- When finished paste the file Stardust_effect.aex to ……\Adobe After Effects CC\Support Files\Plug-ins\Superluminal\Stardust
- You now have the full version of Aescripts Superluminal Stardust v1.6.0b (x64) installed on your PC.