About the software
The Adobe Photoshop 13.0.1 update includes many critical fixes improving security, stability and performance while also addressing a number of high priority bugs with 3D, Crop, Type, Painting, Paths, and Shapes.
Adobe Photoshop CS6 13.01 System Requirements
- Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon® 64 processor
- Microsoft® Windows® XP* with Service Pack 3 or Windows 7 with Service Pack 1
- 1GB of RAM
- 1GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
- 1024×768 display (1280×800 recommended) with 16-bit color and 512MB of VRAM
- OpenGL 2.0–capable system
- DVD-ROM drive
- This software will not operate without activation. Broadband Internet connection and registration are required for software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services. Phone activation is not available.
- 3D features and some GPU-enabled features are not supported on Windows XP.
How to Download and Install Adobe Photoshop CS6 13.01
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Disable Internet connection.
- Install application from “Adobe CS6” folder by double clicking onthe “Set-up.exe” (With admin rights on your system.)
- Choose TRY install.
- Select your language. (You can not change it after installation)
- Launch application and then close it.
- Go to the installation folder and Rename the original “amtlib.dll” to “amtlib.dll.BAK” as you may need a backup of it. If you can’t find the installation folder, it usually is:
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS6 OR
C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS6 OR
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS6 (64 Bit)
- Copy “amtlib.dll” from “cracked dll” folder and paste it in to the installation folder.
- Double click on “AdobePatchInstaller.exe” in the folder”Photoshop_CS6_13_0_1_update” to update version 13.0.1
- You now have the full version of Adobe Photoshop CS6 13.01, without any limitations, installed on your computer.
This download is for Adobe Photoshop CS6 13.0.1