TIP: Don’t want to pay for Netflix? Watch movies and TV shows for free on Topflix.se
About the software
Adobe Photoshop is a raster graphics editor developed and published by Adobe Inc. for Windows and macOS. It was originally created in 1988 by Thomas and John Knoll. Since then, this software has become the industry standard not only in raster graphics editing, but in digital art as a whole. The software’s name has thus become a generic trademark, leading to its usage as a verb (e.g. “to photoshop an image”, “photoshopping”, and “photoshop contest”) although Adobe discourages such use. Photoshop can edit and compose raster images in multiple layers and supports masks, alpha compositing, and several color models including RGB, CMYK, CIELAB, spot color, and duotone. Photoshop uses its own PSD and PSB file formats to support these features. In addition to raster graphics, this software has limited abilities to edit or render text and vector graphics (especially through clipping path for the latter), as well as 3D graphics and video. Its feature set can be expanded by plug-ins; programs developed and distributed independently of Photoshop that run inside it and offer new or enhanced features.
Adobe Photoshop CS6 13.1 Portable System Requirements
|Processor||Intel® or AMD processor with 64-bit support*; 2 GHz or faster processor|
|Operating system||Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 (64-bit)*, Windows 10** (Version 1709 or later)|
|RAM||2 GB or more of RAM (8 GB recommended)|
|Hard disk space||3.1 GB or more of available hard-disk space for 64-bit installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system)|
|Monitor resolution||1024 x 768 display (1280×800 recommended) with 16-bit color and 512 MB or more of dedicated VRAM; 2 GB is recommended***|
|Graphics processor acceleration requirements||OpenGL 2.0-capable system|
|Internet||Internet connection and registration are necessary for required software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services|
How to Download and Install Adobe Photoshop CS6 13.1 Portable
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Turn off your Antivirus and/or Windows Defender
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Open the “Software Files” folder and then launch either “Photoshop Portable CS6 Multi.exe” or “Photoshop Portable CS6 x64 Multi.exe”
- You now have the full version of Adobe Photoshop CS6 13.1 Portable, without any limitations, installed on your computer.
- Note: Don’t run at the same time of another Adobe product or if you have Photoshop installed!
This download is for Adobe Photoshop CS6 13.1 Portable (x32/x64)