About the software
Adobe Photoshop CS4 Portable is a portable (no installation required) version of the Adobe Photoshop CS4 series. It allows to you quickly and creatively manipulate images and pictures. This is a must-have tool in the arsenal of every photographer and graphics editor.
Adobe Photoshop CS4 Portable System Requirements
- 1.8GHz or faster processor
- Microsoft® Windows® XP with Service Pack 2 (Service Pack 3 recommended) or Windows Vista® Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise with Service Pack 1 (certified for 32-bit Windows XP and 32-bit and 64-bit Windows Vista)
512MB of RAM (1GB recommended)
- 1GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on flash-based storage devices)
- 1,024×768 display (1,280×800 recommended) with 16-bit video card
- Some GPU-accelerated features require graphics support for Shader Model 3.0 and OpenGL 2.0
- DVD-ROM drive
- QuickTime 7.2 software required for multimedia features
- Broadband Internet connection required for online services
How to Download and Install Adobe Photoshop CS4 Portable
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Turn off your Antivirus and/or Windows Defender
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Open the “Software Files” folder and run “PhotoshopPortable.exe” as an administrator.
- You now have the full version of Adobe Photoshop CS4 Portable, without any limitations, installed on your computer.
This download is for Adobe Photoshop CS4 126.96.36.199 Portable