This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Adobe Photoshop CS4 Portable for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Adobe Photoshop CS4 Portable on your computer.
About the software
Adobe Photoshop CS4 Portable is a portable (no installation required) version of the Adobe Photoshop CS4 series. It allows to you quickly and creatively manipulate images and pictures. This is a must-have tool in the arsenal of every photographer and graphics editor.
Adobe Photoshop CS4 Portable System Requirements
- 1.8GHz or faster processor
- Microsoft® Windows® XP with Service Pack 2 (Service Pack 3 recommended) or Windows Vista® Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise with Service Pack 1 (certified for 32-bit Windows XP and 32-bit and 64-bit Windows Vista)
512MB of RAM (1GB recommended)
- 1GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on flash-based storage devices)
- 1,024×768 display (1,280×800 recommended) with 16-bit video card
- Some GPU-accelerated features require graphics support for Shader Model 3.0 and OpenGL 2.0
- DVD-ROM drive
- QuickTime 7.2 software required for multimedia features
- Broadband Internet connection required for online services
How to Download and Install Adobe Photoshop CS4 Portable
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Turn off your Antivirus and/or Windows Defender
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Open the “Software Files” folder and run “PhotoshopPortable.exe” as an administrator.
- You now have the full version of Adobe Photoshop CS4 Portable, without any limitations, installed on your computer.
This download is for Adobe Photoshop CS4 220.127.116.11 Portable