This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Adobe Photoshop CS3 Portable for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Adobe Photoshop CS3 Portable on your computer.
About the software
Adobe Photoshop CS3 Portable, although outdated, is still an efficient tool you can use to edit images and design graphics.
Adobe Photoshop CS3 Portable System Requirements
- Intel® Pentium 4, Intel Centrino®, Intel Xeon, Core™ Duo (or compatible) processor
- Microsoft® Windows XP with Service Pack 2 or
- Windows Vista™ Home Premium, Business, Ultimate or Enterprise (certified for 32-bit editions)
- 512MB of RAM
- 1GB of available hard disk space
- DVD-ROM drive
- 1024×768 monitor resolution with 16-bit or greater video card
- Some 3D features in Photoshop CS3 Extended require a DirectX 9 capable graphics card with at least 64MB of VRAM
How to Download and Install Adobe Photoshop CS3 Portable
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Turn off your Antivirus and/or Windows Defender
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Open the “Software Files” folder and run “Adobe Photoshop CS3.exe” as an administrator.
- You now have the full version of , without any limitations, installed on your computer.
This download is for Adobe Photoshop CS3 Portable