About the software
Efficient & easy to use recovery tool for deleted or lost files, damaged or re-formatted volumes, even if your PC doesn’t boot
Active@ File Recovery is a lifesaver when it comes to recovering lost files due to accidental formatting, deleting or even hardware crashes.
Being able a larger variety of files than most file recovery software on the market, Active@ File Recovery is easy to use with a Windows-explorer like navigation window, a variety of features and recovery at a click of a button.
The main features of Active File Recovery are:
- Recover deleted files after Recycle Bin has been emptied or files were deleted while by passing the Recycle Bin
- Recover files lost due to accidental disk formatting damage by virus attack, malicious program, or a power failure
- Recover photos & pictures deleted from a USB Flash or images lost after formatting a Memory Card (SD, CompactFlash)
- Data restoring when a partition or volume is deleted damaged or formatted, or disk has bad sectors
Active File Recovery v22.0.8 System Requirements
- Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP;
- Windows Servers 2016, 2012, 2008, 2003;
How to Download and Install Active File Recovery v22.0.8
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run FileRecoveryProSetup.exe and install the software
- Copy winmm.dll from the crack-pawel97.rar into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- After installation, run SETTINGS.INI to register the software
- You now have the full version of Active File Recovery v22.0.8 installed on your PC.