TIP: Don’t want to pay for Netflix? Watch movies and TV shows for free on Topflix.se
About the software
Included with a number of apps and hardware products, Live 10 Lite is a lightweight version of Ableton Live 10. It comes with all of Live’s essential workflows, instruments and effects – everything you need to record songs, create hands-on with your controller, take music made in your apps further and so much more.
Ableton Live 10 System Requirements
- Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10
- 64-bit Intel® or AMD multi-core processor. Intel® Core™ i5 processor or faster recommended.
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
How to Download and Install Ableton Live 10
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Install the software.
- Block the software from connecting to the internet (you can use Firewall to do this, or just disconnect your internet)
- Run the software and start offline authorization – Click ( No internet on this computer ).
- Run our keygen on Windows.
- Copy HardwareCode to keygen.
- Generate license file with keygen. ( Tip, save the licence in ABL installation folder )
- Drag&Drop license to the software.
- You now have the full version of Ableton Live 10, without any limitations, installed on your computer.
This download is for Ableton Live v10.1