About the software
In-depth, A1RunGuard uses Windows Image File Execution Debugger method to intercept the running of the executable files.
A1RunGuard intercepts the launch of these programs, but instead of completely blocking them, A1RunGuard investigates the command lines of the program and fires the alarm only if a dangerous combination occurs.
A1RunGuard blocks the execution of “vssadmin.exe” only if there is a dangerous combination found in the command line. Otherwise, “vassadmin.exe” will be launched as usual.
In addition, A1RunGuard terminates the parent process, started the “vssadmin.”
This can be done by enabling the “Kill the parent process” option in the A1RunGuard anti-malware settings.
The main features of A1RunGuard are:
- Process Blocking
- Password Lock for Any Program
- Anti-Ransomware Protection
- Event Logging
- Auto-Updating Virus Definitions
- Using Main Password
- Number of Blocked Processes
- Import/ Export Settings
- Restrict Access to Program Settings
- Anti-Malware Database
- Automatically Block Malicious Processes
- Custom Incident Response Actions
- Custom Rules (YARA based)
A1RunGuard v1.4.2022.804 System Requirements
- Operating System: Supported Windows 11/10/8/7 64-bit and 32-bit
How to Download and Install A1RunGuard v1.4.2022.804
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “A1RunGuard_setup.exe” and install the software.
- You now have the full version of A1RunGuard v1.4.2022.804 installed on your PC.