This article shows you how to download and install the full version of 4K Video Downloader for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing 4K Video Downloader on your computer.
About the software
4K Video Downloader is multi-platform software for downloading video and audio from popular websites YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Facebook, Flickr, and Metacafe. It supports the following output formats: MP4, MKV, OGG Theora, MP3, M4A. The program allows a user to download channels, playlists, and subtitles, as well as a subscription function, which auto-downloads new videos as they are released on a user-specified YouTube channel.
The main features of 4K Video Downloader are:
- Download YouTube playlist and channels
- Extract YouTube subtitles
- Get videos in 4K quality
- All popular video sites support
- Private YouTube content download
- 3D video download
4K Video Downloader System Requirements
- Windows 7 and newer
How to Download and Install 4K Video Downloader
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run 4kvideodownloader_4.18.2_x64.msi and install the software
- Run (32-Bit) Patch.exe or (64-Bit) Patch.exe from the Patch folder and apply the patch.
- You now have the full version of 4K Video Downloader v4.18.2 installed on your PC.