About the software
4K Video Downloader is multi-platform software for downloading video and audio from popular websites YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Facebook, Flickr, and Metacafe. It supports the following output formats: MP4, MKV, OGG Theora, MP3, M4A. The program allows a user to download channels, playlists, and subtitles, as well as a subscription function, which auto-downloads new videos as they are released on a user-specified YouTube channel.
The main features of 4K Video Downloader are:
- Download YouTube playlist and channels
- Extract YouTube subtitles
- Get videos in 4K quality
- All popular video sites support
- Private YouTube content download
- 3D video download
4K Video Downloader System Requirements
- Windows 7 and newer
How to Download and Install 4K Video Downloader
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run 4kvideodownloader_4.18.2_x64.msi and install the software
- Run (32-Bit) Patch.exe or (64-Bit) Patch.exe from the Patch folder and apply the patch.
- You now have the full version of 4K Video Downloader v4.18.2 installed on your PC.