This article shows you how to download and install the full version of 3delite Secondary Display Photo Viewer (v22.214.171.124) for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing 3delite Secondary Display Photo Viewer (v126.96.36.199) on your computer.
About the software
Secondary Display Photo Viewer is an image viewer on secondary display (for example in FullHD/4K/8K quality, when a high resolution display is connected to the computer).
A useful slideshow presentation tool or photo viewer.
- View picture files on secondary display
- Display file id from file name with the pictures
- Advance the slideshow automatically or manually
- Displayed pictures are resized with the highest quality Lanczos resampler
- Full unicode support
3delite Secondary Display Photo Viewer (v188.8.131.52) System Requirements
- Operating System (OS): Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- RAM Required: 1 GB.
- Hard Disk Space Required: 50 MB.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.
How to Download and Install 3delite Secondary Display Photo Viewer (v184.108.40.206)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run “Setup.exe” and install the software
- Go to the “fix” folder. Copy “SecondaryDisplayPhotoViewer.exe” into your installation directory, and replace the previous file.
- You now have the full version of 3delite Secondary Display Photo Viewer (v220.127.116.11), without any limitations, installed on your computer.