This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Avast Premier 2018 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Avast Premier 2018 on your computer.
About the software
This top of the range antivirus is not like the others. Because it blocks all webcam-hacking, and stops ransomware before it starts. It protects your PC, home network, and passwords against zero-second threats with smart cloud-based detection. It updates your apps automatically and shreds your data permanently when you say so. That’s why you’ve never seen protection like this before.
Avast Premier 2018 System Requirements
- Windows 10; Windows 8/8.1 except RT and Starter Edition (32 or 64-bit); Windows 7 SP1 or higher, any Edition (32 or 64-bit).
- Windows fully compatible PC with Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon 64 processor or above (must support SSE2 instructions).
- 1 GB RAM or above.
- 2 GB free space on the hard disk.
- Internet connection to download, activate, and maintain program updates and antivirus database.
- Optimally standard screen resolution no less than 1024 x 768 pixels.
How to Download and Install Avast Premier 2018
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Disable your internet
- Open the “Software Files” folder and run “avast_premier_antivirus_setup_offline.exe” to install the software.
- Once its done, now open Avast and goto >Menu>My Licences, then click “Enter a valid activation code” and then “Use a licence file”, open up the licence file inside the licence folder in the download.
- You now have the full version of Avast Premier 2018, without any limitations, installed on your computer.
This download is for Avast Premier 2018 v18.6.3983.0