About the software
More than ever before, we’re an electronically connected global community. From shopper loyalty cards to student IDs to Corporate IDs and access control cards, we’re quickly evolving from the physical to the digital. Advance your card designs and production with CardStudio 2.0 to unlock greater design features, expanded data management capabilities and Digital IDs. CardStudio 2.0 makes designing and producing high-quality cards and Digital IDs quick and simple.
Create Digital IDs as a complement to physical cards for maximum flexibility and convenience. Digital IDs are eco-friendly and can be quickly and securely issued to a mobile device in 3 easy steps. The Zebra Digital ID mobile app offers additional convenience and security for cardholders and allows data changes to be pushed immediately to the device.
Automatically create Digital IDs and cards with virtually any existing enterprise data, including text, graphics, photos and other information from virtually any data source – from backend databases to spreadsheets. Easily create Digital IDs at the same time as a physical card, or as a standalone offering.
With support for UHF and MIFARE/DESFire family of contactless cards, you can choose the encoding option that matches the application requirements and level of security your cards require. We offer all the encoding options you need.
The main features of Zebra CardStudio Professional are:
- Card Design and Print in one application
- No database features
- CardStudio 1.0 Design Conversion
- Upgradeable to Standard, Enterprise or Professional
- Full SmartCard including MIFARE Classic, plus and DESfire
- Full external database connectivity for MS Access, MS SQL, My SQL and Oracle databases
- Generic ODBC driver support
- Multiple project files
Zebra CardStudio Professional v220.127.116.11 System Requirements
• Installation of Zebra Card printer Windows Driver is required prior to CardStudio Installation
• IBM® compatible PC with a Pentium® microprocessor with at least 512 MB RAM (1 GB recommended)
• Microsoft® Windows® XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 operating systems
• Disk space: 250 MB with partial clip art or 400 MB with full clip art installed
• Mouse or other Windows-compatible pointing device
• Internet access is required for software license key activation
• Network access required
How to Download and Install Zebra CardStudio Professional v18.104.22.168
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Zebra CardStudio.exe and install the software.
- Copy DesignStudioUI.exe and Licensing.dll from the Crack folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file.
- You now have the full version of Zebra CardStudio Professional v22.214.171.124 installed on your PC.