About the software
Equipped with advanced High-Definition (HD) video conversion technology, Xilisoft HD Video Converter can easily convert HD video formats such as AVCHD (mts, m2ts), H.264/AVC, H.265/HEVC, MKV, MPEG-2 (ts), DivX, HD WMV, MPEG-4 and Quick Time. Sit back and let Xilisoft HD Converter do the job for you, convert from HD videos to Standard-Definition (SD), or even upgrade an SD video to HD!
The main features of Xilisoft HD Video Converter are:
- Support HD videos like AVCHD (mts, m2ts), TS, H.264/AVC, H.265/HEVC, MKV
- Convert popular formats like AVI, MPEG, WMV, MP4, DivX, RM, MOV, and FLV
- Convert HD to SD videos and audios; supports CD decoding
- Transfer output files to iPad/iPhone/iPod/PSP/iTunes directly after conversion
- Support NVIDIA CUDA & ATI Stream technology
- Support multi-core CPU
Xilisoft HD Video Converter v7.8.26 System Requirements
- OS Microsoft® Windows 11 / 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP (SP2 or later)
- Processor 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above
- RAM 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended)
- Free Hard Disk 100MB space for installation
- Graphics Card Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher
How to Download and Install Xilisoft HD Video Converter v7.8.26
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run x-hd-video-converter6.exe and install the software.
- Open the Keygen.rar and run Keygen.exe. Use the key generated when asked in your setup.
- You now have the full version of Xilisoft HD Video Converter v7.8.26 installed on your PC.