About the software
VMware Workstation Player is an ideal utility for running a single virtual machine on a Windows or Linux PC. Organizations use Workstation Player to deliver managed corporate desktops, while students and educators use it for learning and training.
The free version is available for non-commercial, personal and home use. We also encourage students and non-profit organizations to benefit from this offering.
VMware Workstation Player Commercial (v16.2.3) System Requirements
- A compatible 64-bit x86/AMD64 CPU launched in 2011 or later *
- 1.3GHz or faster core speed
- 2GB RAM minimum/ 4GB RAM or more recommended
- 64-bit Windows
How to Download and Install VMware Workstation Player Commercial (v16.2.3)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run “VMware-player-full-16.2.3-19376536.exe” and install the software
- When asked for a key, use the keys found on key.txt or Run “VMKeygen.exe” from the “keygen” folder to generate a key.
- You now have the full version of VMware Workstation Player Commercial (v16.2.3), without any limitations, installed on your computer.