About the software
VisualCron is an automation and integration tool for Windows used all over the world. About 50% of the customers are based in US.
VisualCron combines many features into one product. Through scheduling you can set your Jobs to run on a specific time or event with the help of Triggers. The Tasks in each Job automate scripts and eliminate human errors. Through various Tasks you can integrate different systems through file transfer, encryption, compression and transformation.
VisualCron works with common protocols and services like; SFTP, FTP, SCP, SSH, SQL, Amazon S3, Amazon EC2, GoogleDrive, OneDrive, Box, Dropbox, Slack, PeopleSoft, VMWare, SSRS, Exchange, WebDAV, Office365, Pushbullet, Crystal reports, Dynamic CRM, AS/400, IIS, Informatica, Azure Service Bus, Rabbit MQ, Telegram, SAP, Microsoft Azure, Oracle, MySQL, Twitter, HyperV, MSMQ, PDF, Sharepoint and more.
The main features of VisualCron Pro are:
- No programming skills
- Easy to use interface
- Tasks for everything
- Customer driven development
- Extended logging
- Flow and error handling
- Programming interface
- A price tag for everyone
VisualCron Pro v9.9.12 System Requirements
- Operating system – recommended Windows operating system is Windows 8/10/11
- Disk space – please reserve 1GB
- CPU – 2GHz or more, quad-core or more
- Memory – 4GB or more
- Minimum screen resolution 1920*1080
How to Download and Install VisualCron Pro v9.9.12
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run VisualCron9.exe and install the software.
- Copy VisualCronAPI.dll from the Crack folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file.
- You now have the full version of VisualCron Pro v9.9.12 installed on your PC.