About the software
Video Thumbnails Maker by Scorp allows you to make thumbnails (caps, previews) of video files. The utility can be used for home-video cataloging and for network video sharing support. Supports of the batch processing of videofiles. Supports of practically any videos-formats (even MP4, MKV, MOV, QT, FLV, SWF, RM if you have appropriate codecs). Full version costs from $10. Requires .NET 4.5 framework.
- Supports of the batch processing of videofiles.
- Supports of practically any videos-formats (even MP4, MKV, MOV, QT, FLV, SWF, RM if you have appropriate codecs). If the file can be normally played in your video-player (Windows Media Player or BSPlayer), it can be processed by the program.
- Several ways to choose shots manually (including crop ability), learn more.
- You can pause/continue or stop active job at any moment.
- Visual preview of your settings right in the Options window! Momentary rendering. Never before the creation of thumbnails was so simple! Maximum freedom for your creativity.
- Possibility to save each shot in separate file.
- Command line interface support, learn more.
- Own Viewer allows to start the related video-file right from the picture-Viewer! The process is automatic in activated version, learn more. In usual version you can set the link between the picture and the video-file manually within the Viewer.
- Import and export options presets.
Video Thumbnails Maker Platinum (v18.0) System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 Client Profile or Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0+ is required to run the application.
How to Download and Install Video Thumbnails Maker Platinum (v18.0)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Next step is that you need to know if your computer runs a 32-bit or 64-bit operating system. To do that on Windows 10, right click on your start menu and then select “System”. Under “System type” it will say either “32-bit operating system” or “64-bit operating system”.
- Run “VideoThumbnailsMaker_32bit_Setup.exe” or “VideoThumbnailsMaker_64bit_Setup.exe” and install the software
- Go to the “Crack” folder. Copy “VideoThumbnailsMaker.exe” into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of Video Thumbnails Maker Platinum (v18.0), without any limitations, installed on your computer.