About the software
Gazing for the solution to open a password protected Access Database? Use SysTools Access Password Recovery Tool to decrypts multilingual & complex password from protected MDB file within few clicks. It allows to remove or reset .mdb file password without any hassle and also retrieve Password from MDA & MDW files.
The main features of SysTools Access Password Recovery v6.2 are:
- Recover Exact Password of Access MDB File to Open Access Database
- Software Support to Reset the Password of MDB File
- Recover and Reset the Password of Multiple MDB File(s) at Once
- Open MS Access Protected File Document After Password Recovery
- Easily Recover Multilingual or Complex Access Database Passwords
- Add Folders and Sub Folders with Multiple MDB File(s) using Add Folder Option
- MS Access is Required to Remove or Recover Password from MDB File
- Supports MS Access Versions to Unlock MDB Password
- MDB Password Recovery Tool is Compatible with All Windows Versions
- Remove Password from MDA & MDW Files with Password Recovery Service
SysTools Access Password Recovery v6.2 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- Hard Disk Space- 100 MB of free hard disk space
- RAM – 4 GB RAM is required
- Processor- Intel® Core™ 2 Duo CPU E4600 @ 2.40GHz 2.39GHz
How to Download and Install SysTools Access Password Recovery v6.2
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “Setup.exe” and install the software
- Copy startup.exe from the Crack folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file.
- You now have the full version of SysTools Access Password Recovery v6.2 (x64) installed on your PC.