About the software
SuperCopier is a system tool that aims to significantly reduce time when you are copying or moving files. It definitely comes in handy when you are dealing with large files, and when Windows’ copy and cut functions are simply not enough anymore.After the quick installation is complete, you can access SuperCopier in the system tray.
The main features of Supercopier are:
– Transfer resuming
– Copy speed control
– No bugs if You copy more than 2GB at once
– Copy speed computation
– Better copy progress display
– A Little FASTER
– Copy list editable while copyin
– Error log
– Copy list saving/loading
Supercopier v188.8.131.52 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to Download and Install Supercopier v184.108.40.206
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run supercopier-windows-x86_64-220.127.116.11-setup.exe and install the software.
- You now have the full version of Supercopier v18.104.22.168 (x64) installed on your PC.