About the software
Dorico helps you to compose music and write it in music notation, automatically producing printed results of exceptional quality. It also gives you sequencer-style tools for editing the playback of your music, without compromising the beauty of the score. With hundreds of unique, smart time-saving features you won’t find anywhere else, Dorico is easy enough for anyone to learn, but powerful enough to satisfy even the most demanding professionals.
The main features of Steinberg Dorico Pro are:
- Fast, flexible workflows
- Ideal for teaching and learning
- Unrivalled musical intelligence
- Beautiful, modern design
Steinberg Dorico Pro v4.1.10 System Requirements
- Operating systems (Windows)
64-bit Windows 10 Version 21H2 (or higher), 64-bit Windows 11 Version 21H2 (or higher)
- Operating systems (Mac)
macOS Mojave, macOS Catalina, macOS Big Sur, macOS Monterey
- RAM minimum
- RAM recommended
- Hard disk free space
How to Download and Install Steinberg Dorico Pro v4.1.10
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Right click on the ISO image file and choose mount from the menu. This will open the file much like a DVD. You will see it listed among your drive letters in Windows explorer. Browse to the location of the setup file and double click it to start your installation.
- Run “Dorico4.msi” and install the software.
- Install “Generic_Lower_Latency_ASIO_Driver_64bit.msi” if you need.
- If you have “Steinberg Library Manager (SLM)” installation,=> Run SLM.
=> Drag & Drop included “Content” folder to SLM GUI.
=> Install all. Done!
- If you dont have SLM, do manual installation.
=> Copy “Content” folder to “%PROGRAMDATA%\Steinberg\”.
- You now have the full version of Steinberg Dorico Pro v4.1.10 (x64) installed on your PC.