About the software
With ScanScore 3 Professional you can scan scores of any size. In addition to sheet music, ScanScore 3 Professional also recognizes lyrics and chord names. The number of pages is unlimited. You can import scores as PDF or image files, scan scores with a conventional scanner, or use the ScanScore Capture app (available for free on Google Play and Apple App Store) to take photos and transfer them to ScanScore. With the new Score mode, you now have many more ways to customize, edit, and enhance your score.
With ScanScore 3 Professional you can scan scores of any size and without restrictions.
The main features of ScanScore Professional are:
- Scan printed or digital sheet music
- Play your score easily
- Edit and correct your grades in seconds
- Transpose parts or the whole score
- Add instruments and sections in the new Score mode
- Customize the layout and create voice outs
- Edit your score further in other music notation programs*
such as MuseScore, Finale, Dorico, Sibelius, FORTE, Capella or Notion
- Export your sheet music and use the sounds of the DAW** of your choice
ScanScore Professional v3.0.2 System Requirements
- Operating System: ScanScore requires a computer with macOS (10.12 Sierra or higher) or Windows (Windows 8 or higher).
How to Download and Install ScanScore Professional v3.0.2
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run ScanScoreSetup.exe and install the software.
- Copy ScanScore3.exe from the Crack folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file.
- You now have the full version of ScanScore Professional v3.0.2 installed on your PC.