About the software
Steelray invented the viewer for Microsoft Project in 2000 and has continuously added innovations and improvements since then. There is no need to import or upload anything – simply open the file as you would with Microsoft Project or Primavera, and you’ll see the same core views and data in the schedule.
With the emergence and acceptance of the enterprise project management (EPM) model, many organizations are standardizing on project management tools and methodologies. For a large number of companies, this involves purchasing volume licenses of Microsoft® Project. Two problems arise: first, many users don’t need the full functionality offered by Microsoft® Project. Second, project managers are increasingly frustrated by unauthorized modifications to the files they author and maintain.
The solution to both of these problems is to provide Microsoft® Project to the group of users who truly need it (project creators) and to provide project viewers for the rest of the users (project consumers) who only need access to the information in the file. The use of project viewers results in significant cost savings and is a much better match between the needs of the users and the solution that is provided. We sell project viewers 365 days per year and have been doing do for almost 20 years.
When selecting a viewer, you should make sure that the solution you choose is high quality, low cost, and easy to use.
In the beginning, only project managers used Microsoft® Project, and it was good. Sharing project information was typically done with paper printouts and Microsoft® PowerPoint slides.
The past decade has seen the emergence of the Enterprise Project Management (EPM) model. Organizations are migrating to a unified set of standard tools, methodologies, and processes for managing projects and resources across the entire enterprise. Project management software vendors have enjoyed the adoption of EPM, because with this adoption came large purchase orders for project management software licenses.
Initially, software vendors made it as painless as possible for the widespread standardization and adoption of project management software. Volume and site licenses were offered at discounts, and companies saw real and tangible benefits in their increased use of project management software.
The main features of Steelray Project Viewer are:
- ENTERPRISE READY
- ENHANCED PRINTING
- SCHEDULE SEARCH
- PLATFORM READY
- CLICK NAVIGATION
- EASY TO USE
Steelray Project Viewer v6.8.0 System Requirements
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10 (7u85 and above), Windows 8.x (Desktop).
- Available Disk Space: 500 MB
- Memory: Same memory requirements as installed operating system
- Display Resolution: 1024×768 or higher
How to Download and Install Steelray Project Viewer v6.8.0
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “spv_6_8_0_win_setup.exe” and install the software
- Open Keygen-CRD.rar and run kg.exe. Use the key generated when asked in your setup.
- You now have the full version of Steelray Project Viewer v6.8.0 installed on your PC.