About the software
Recover digital pictures from disks, memory cards, compact and SLR cameras in just a few clicks! Starus Photo Recovery helps amateur photographers and seasoned photo pros to get their photo session back if anything goes wrong with a memory card. Supporting a variety of storage media, Starus Photo Recovery can recover single deleted photographs and entire photo collections in few easy steps.
The main features of Starus Photo Recovery are:
- Supports all popular image formats
- Recovers and previews RAW files produced by legacy and modern Nikon, Canon, Olympus, Casio, Kodak, Sony, Pentax, and Panasonic cameras
- Recovers digital pictures from any storage media
- Supports all types of memory cards including SD, SDHC, SDXC, microSD, miniSD, CompactFlash (all types), IBM MicroDrive, SONY MemoryStick, Olympus xD, and many more
- Can recovers pictures from camera memory if camera is connected to a PC via a USB cord
- Full pre-recovery preview
- Fully guided, step-by-step image recovery wizard
- Supports all versions of Windows from Windows 95 to Vista, Windows 7 and 2008 Server
- Advanced photo recovery algorithms can restore deleted pictures from healthy, formatted and corrupted disks
Starus Photo Recovery System Requirements
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (32/64 bit).
- Processor: Intel Core 2 GHz.
- RAM: 1GB.
- Fixed storage space: 330 MB.
How to Download and Install Starus Photo Recovery
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Next step is that you need to know if your computer runs a 32-bit or 64-bit operating system. To do that on Windows 10, right click on your start menu and then select “System”. Under “System type” it will say either “32-bit operating system” or “64-bit operating system”.
- Run starus_photo_recovery.exe and install the software
- Copy Starus Photo Recovery.exe from the fix folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of Starus Photo Recovery v6.0 installed on your PC.