About the software
Starus Partition Recovery is our top of the line product to repair broken partitions and recover missing information. It offers the same step-by-step recovery for lost and deleted files as our simpler products, while adding comprehensive partition recovery options to make a perfect all-in-one solution.
The main features of Starus Partition Recovery are:
- Near-instant recovery of deleted files;
- Comprehensive analysis mode returns more recoverable data than competition;
- Surefooted file recovery regardless of type of file system or storage media;
- Comprehensive analysis mode locates files by their content, scans entire disk surface;
- Fixes corrupted disk system structures;
- Completely refurbishes badly damaged partitions;
- Rebuilds corrupted and overwritten file systems from scratch;
- Recovers partition tables and MBR records;
- Recovers files and folders from damaged, inaccessible, repartitioned disks;
- Works in all 32-bit and 64-bit editions of Windows 95 through Windows 7;
- FAT32 and NTFS5 compatibility;
- Supports all types of storage media;Explorer-like user interfaces allows browsing deleted files and folders just like Windows Explorer;
Starus Partition Recovery System Requirements
- First Compatible operating system: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Then Hard disk space is required: 100 MB of free hard disk space is required.
- At last Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.
How to Download and Install Starus Partition Recovery
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Next step is that you need to know if your computer runs a 32-bit or 64-bit operating system. To do that on Windows 10, right click on your start menu and then select “System”. Under “System type” it will say either “32-bit operating system” or “64-bit operating system”.
- Run starus_partition_recovery.exe and install the software
- Copy Starus Partition Recovery.exe from the fix folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of Starus Partition Recovery v4.2 installed on your PC.