About the software
It provides the precision, advanced feature set, and legendary tonal characteristics of SSL audio products in affordable plug-in form. The latest Native V6.5 release from Solid State Logic introduces the new ‘X-EQ 2’ plug-in and provides all users authorization of SSL Native licenses onto a computer instead of a physical iLok dongle.
The main features of Solid State Logic SSL Native Plugins are:
- (Updated) Bus Compressor,
Solid State Logic SSL Native Plugins v6.5.30 System Requirements
- Windows 7, (64 bit) 8 (64 bit), 8.1 (64 bit), and Windows 10 (64 bit).
- Intel Core 2 (or comparable) CPU running at 2.4GHz or higher.
- 4GB of RAM minimum, 8GB preferable.
- VST 2(64 bit), VST3 (64 bit), AAX Native (64 bit).
How to Download and Install Solid State Logic SSL Native Plugins v6.5.30
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Setup SSL Native Plug-ins v6.5.30.exe and install the software.
- You now have the full version of Solid State Logic SSL Native Plugins v6.5.30 installed on your PC.