About the software
RoboDK is a powerful and cost-effective simulator for industrial robots and robot programming.
RoboDK simulation software allows you to get the most out of your robot.
The advantage of using RoboDK’s simulation and offline programming tools is that it allows you to program robots outside the production environment.
With RoboDK you can program robots directly from your computer and eliminate production downtime caused by shop floor programming.
The main features of RoboDK are:
- No programming skills are required with RoboDK’s intuitive interface
- You can easily program any robot offline with just a few clicks
- RoboDK has an extensive library with over 800 robot arms
- ABB RAPID (mod/prg)
- Fanuc LS (LS/TP)
- KUKA KRC/IIWA (SRC/java)
- Motoman Inform (JBI)
- Universal Robots (URP/script)
RoboDK v5.2.5 System Requirements
- Windows 10 Enterprise version 10.0.17763 Build 17763
- CPU: Intel Core i7-6820HQ CPU @ 2.70 GHz
- RAM: 16 GB RAM
- GPU: Quadro P3000
- Storage: NVMe Samsung SSD 970
How to Download and Install RoboDK v5.2.5
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Install-RoboDK-64-v5.2.5.exe and install the software.
- Copy RoboDK.exe from the Crack.rar into your installation directory, and replace the previous file.
- You now have the full version of RoboDK v5.2.5 (X64) installed on your PC.