About the software
Remote Desktop Manager is an application that integrates a comprehensive set of tools and managers to meet the needs of any IT team. It is designed to centralize remote connection technologies, credentials, and secure the access to these resources. Most connections are established using either an external library or third-party software.
Remote Desktop Manager is compatible with several relevant tools and technologies, including: Apple Remote Desktop, Citrix, Dameware, FTP, Hyper-V, LogMeIn, Radmin, RDP (Microsoft Remote Desktop), SSH Port Forward, SSH Shell, TeamViewer, Telnet, Remote Desktop Services, VMware, VNC, SCP, X Windows, and more!
The main features of Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise are:
- Remote Connection Management
- Password Management
- Secure Access to Critical Assets
- IT Team Solution
- Ease of Management
- Audits and Reports
Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise v2022.3.22 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8
- 1 GHz or faster processor
- 4GB RAM
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- 500+ MB hard drive space
- 64-bit operating system
How to Download and Install Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise v2022.3.22
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Setup.RemoteDesktopManager.2022.3.22.0.exe and install the software
- Open Keygen_v1.3_By_DFoX.rar and run Devolutions_RDM_Keygen_v1.3_By_DFoX.exe. Use the key generated when asked in your setup.
- You now have the full version of Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise v2022.3.22 (x64) installed on your PC.