About the software
Get the power to migrate or transfer Thunderbird emails by using the Thunderbird migration tool. Advance Thunderbird Migrator Pro enables to maintain all emails email properties – Attachments, Images, Formatting, header Information, etc.
Although Mozilla Thunderbird is an open and freely available email client application. There are many users who want to get rid of it. The reason is very simple, they need to be updated from time to time. Thunderbird is a pure desktop email client, while most users are planning to move on cloud.
Fortunately, RecoveryTools Thunderbird Migrator software allows users to move Thunderbird data from local to the cloud effortlessly. In addition, the wizard also allows users to export Thunderbird emails to a variety of useful email and user-readable file formats.
The main features of RecoveryTools Thunderbird Migrator are:
- Migrate Thunderbird emails into 25+ saving options accordingly.
- Auto locate and upload Thunderbird data from default configured profiles.
- Extract Thunderbird address book contacts in standard vCard / CSV files.
- Preserves Thunderbird calendars with all events, tasks, and reminders.
- Convert Thunderbird emails including header data To, Cc, Bcc, Subject, etc.
- Maintains Thunderbird folders and local folders hierarchy structure.
- Save single message and documents files using file naming conventions.
- Successfully Migrate Thunderbird MOZMSGS & WDSEML Folders.
- Keeps embedded and normal attachments while Thunderbird migration.
- Transfer Thunderbird emails from orphaned & corrupted database files
RecoveryTools Thunderbird Migrator v7.8 System Requirements
- Pentium IV Processor, 2 GB RAM, Minimum 100 MB Space
- Operating System: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Windows Server 2016, 2013, 2000 etc
How to Download and Install RecoveryTools Thunderbird Migrator v7.8
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run setup-thunderbird-migrator.exe and install the software.
- Open the Keygen.rar and run Keygen.exe. Use the key generated when asked in your setup.
- You now have the full version of RecoveryTools Thunderbird Migrator v7.8 installed on your PC.