About the software
Quick CPU is a program that was designed to fine-tune and monitor important CPU and System parameters such as CPU Temperature (Package and Core Temp), CPU Performance, Power, Voltage, Current, Core Parking, Frequency Scaling, System Memory, Turbo Boost, C-States, Speed Shift FIVR Control as well as making other adjustments. Below you can find information about the way this application works and how to interpret application data and settings as well as modify and monitor other critical system parameters.
- Per-core performance graph indicator
- Real time counter to display number of active vs parked cores
- CPU Core Parking settings
- CPU Frequency Scaling settings
- CPU Turbo Boost settings
- Hardware sensors and adjustable settings
- C-State Residency
- Core Clock Frequency
- CPU Utilization
- CPU Temperature
- CPU Power and Voltage
- FIVR Control
- System Power output
- System Tray notification
- Advanced system Power Plan management
- Changes are applied on the fly. NO NEED TO RESTART
Quick CPU System Requirements
- Compatible Operating System: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- Minimum System Memory/RAM: 2 GB RAM minimum, 4 GB RAM recommended
- Required Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
How to Download and Install Quick CPU
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Next step is that you need to know if your computer runs a 32-bit or 64-bit operating system. To do that on Windows 10, right click on your start menu and then select “System”. Under “System type” it will say either “32-bit operating system” or “64-bit operating system”.
- If your computer runs a 64-bit operating system, run QuickCpuSetup-188.8.131.52-x64.msi. And install the software
- You now have the full version of Quick CPU v4.2.1 installed on your PC.