About the software
PVS‑Studio is a static analyzer on guard of code quality, security (SAST), and code safety
PVS‑Studio detects various errors – typos, dead code, and potential vulnerabilities (Static Application Security Testing, SAST).
The analyzer matches warnings to the Common Weakness Enumeration, SEI CERT Coding Standards, and supports the MISRA standard.
The main features of PVS Studio are:
- Expert technical support
- Offline use availability
- Ease of use
- Diagnostic abilities
- Cross-platform integration
- Easy-to-use analyzer reports
- Convenient CLI
- Mode for checking Legacy code
- Dealing with false alarms
PVS Studio v7.24.70333.195 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows Server 2019, Windows Server 2016, and Windows Server 2012. PVS-Studio works only under 64-bit versions of Windows.
How to Download and Install PVS Studio v7.24.70333.195
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run PVS-Studio_setup.exe and install the software.
- When asked for a key, use the keys found key.txt
- You now have the full version of PVS Studio v7.24.70333.195 installed on your PC.