About the software
ProgramEdit (PgmEdit) is a free Windows source-code editor and ASCII text editor. The Editor is both powerful and easy-to-use, and includes many unique features and plenty of Help files.
PgmEdit features includes:
» Drag-Drop file loading and text editing
» Tabbed and sorted-list file selection
» Dozens of files open at a time
» Find, Find All, Replace, Replace All
» Color syntax highlighting
» Customization – Colors, fonts, tab spacing, shortcuts
» Column Editing
» Regular Expressions
» Spell Check – New
» Built-in support for many popular languages:
Ruby, SQL, VB, VBScript, VHDL, XML, and Batch files.
ProgramEdit (v5.1) System Requirements
- Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7/8/10.
How to Download and Install ProgramEdit (v5.1)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run “SSLPgmEdit-Installer.exe” and install the software
- You now have the full version of ProgramEdit (v5.1), without any limitations, installed on your computer.