About the software
Photodex was a software company specializing in the digital imaging market. They are primarily known for the ProShow product line, which is photo slideshow software.
Photodex released one of the first consumer level slideshow programs in 1991 with a program named GDS or Graphic Display System. In the mid-1990s they focused on the photo management software product CompuPic, which also included slideshow capability. In 2002 they released the first version of ProShow, which focused primarily on slideshow creation.
On this page we will give you information about these products and help you choose the right product to continue creating great slideshows.
The main features of Photodex ProShow Producer are:
- 64 bit: Use your computer’s full capacity
- Group Layers: Animate multiple layers together.
- Shapes: Cut your photos into nearly 100 different shapes without the need for masks.
- Video Backgrounds: Use a video as the background for your show.
- And many more…
- Slices: Split layers into smaller pieces, like rectangles or puzzle pieces that can be animated individually.
- Caption Slices: Animated individual words or characters in a caption.
- Layer blending modes: Choose from 15 different blending modes like Screen, Multiply and Darken.
- And many more…..
Photodex ProShow Producer v9.0.3797 System Requirements
- PC with 2GHz or higher processor.
- 1Gb system memory.
- Accelerated 3D graphics card with 64Mb memory.
- DirectX 9.0 or better.
- DVR R/RW/ -R/RW or Blu Ray writer for disc authoring.
- Available USB port.
- SVGA (1024×768) or higher video adapter and display.
- Windows XP or Vista operating system.
How to Download and Install Photodex ProShow Producer v9.0.3797
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run pspro_90_3797.exe and install the software
- Run proshow.producer.9.0.3771-MPT.exe from the Patch.And.Custom-MPT.rar and apply the patch.
- You now have the full version of Photodex ProShow Producer v9.0.3797 installed on your PC.