About the software
Update third-party software, deploy custom scripts, and make impactful configuration changes in minutes with PDQ Deploy.
Free yourself and your team from pesky, repetitive tasks by unlocking powerful automations so everyone can focus on more important things.
Simplify your third-party patch management with our Package Library of over 100 popular, ready-to-deploy applications.
PDQ Deploy offers more than just ordinary Windows patch management and software deployment.
Unlock the potential of automation by scripting commands and scripts with your preferred language.
The main features of PDQ Deploy Enterprise are:
- Schedule remote multi-step, multi-application custom deployments
- Execute commands, run scripts & force reboots from the comfort of your desk
- 100+ ready-to-deploy common applications and CLI access
- Throttle bandwidth and queue failed deployments for automatic retry
- Share servers and databases with other consoles
- Run manual deployment reports — and receive email status updates
- Deploy using Active Directory, Spiceworks, and PDQ Inventory
- Find the answers you need with priority support and community forums
PDQ Deploy Enterprise v19.3.406 System Requirements
- Windows 11, 10, Server 2012 or higher
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2 or higher
- 4 GB RAM, 8 GB recommended
- Installing on a Domain Controller or Microsoft Exchange Server is not recommended
How to Download and Install PDQ Deploy Enterprise v19.3.406
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Deploy_19.3.406.0.exe and install the software.
- Copy AdminArsenal.Library.dll from the Crack folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file.
- You now have the full version of PDQ Deploy Enterprise v19.3.406 installed on your PC.