About the software
Apple File System (APFS) is a new file system for macOS, iOS, and Apple devices. If you work on a Windows-based computer and want to read and write files on APFS-formatted HDD, SSD or flash drive, you need APFS for Windows by Paragon Software.
The main features of Paragon APFS for Windows are:
- Supports macOS, Linux, and Windows (tested in Ubuntu, macOS 10.14 Mojave, and Windows 10)
- Supports APFS volumes formatted in macOS 10.14 Mojave
- Supports encrypted sub-volumes and APFS-snapshot enabled volumes
- CLI available as a demo or test utility with ready-made (enumerate, list, read, create, etc.) and custom scenarios
- Supports all character sets, including non-Latin
Paragon APFS for Windows v2.1.110 System Requirements
|Supported OS||macOS, Linux, Windows (tested in Ubuntu, macOS 10.14, and Windows 10)|
|Supported APFS||APFS volumes formatted in macOS 10.14|
How to Download and Install Paragon APFS for Windows v2.1.110
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Setup.msi and install the software
- Copy APFS for Windows by Paragon Software.exe and paragon_service.exe from the Crack folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of Paragon APFS for Windows v2.1.110 installed on your PC.