This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Overloud Gem TAPEDESK v1.2.5 for free on a PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Overloud Gem TAPEDESK v1.2.5 on your computer.
About the software
Overloud TAPEDESK combines a Tape Machine and multiple Console models into a single plugin, to replicate the warm tones of an analog mixing workflow.
The main features of Overloud Gem TAPEDESK are:
- NEW! Resizable graphic interface
- Simulation of 3 legendary analog consoles
- Simulation of a 2 inch 24-track tape machine
- Faithful interactions between the console and the tape machine
- Precise metering in any point of the sound chain
- Simulation of all transformers in the original units
- Very low CPU usage: all your tracks can have one
- Lots of presets designed in real mixing sessions
- Scribble Strips: take notes anywhere on the plugin panel
- Meter Calibration: calibrate the VU meters at 4 different sensibilities
Overloud Gem TAPEDESK v1.2.5 System Requirements
- Core i3 1.4GHz with 4Gb of RAM, 1280×800 video.
- Windows 7 and above are supported.
How to Download and Install Overloud Gem TAPEDESK v1.2.5
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Install Gem TAPEDESK 1.2.5 Win (64 bit).exe and install the software.
- Open the Keygen folder and run Keygen.exe. Use the key generated when asked in your setup.
- You now have the full version of Overloud Gem TAPEDESK v1.2.5 (x64) installed on your PC.