About the software
NetworkManager is the standard Linux network configuration tool suite. It supports large range of networking setups, from desktop to servers and mobile and integrates well with popular desktop environments and server configuration management tools.
The main features of NetworkManager are:
- WiFi connectivity.
- WWAN connectivity (together with ModemManager)
- Ethernet connectivity.
- WiFi access point creation.
- Shared connections.
NETworkManager v2022.12.20.0 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to Download and Install NETworkManager v2022.12.20.0
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run NETworkManager_2022.12.20.0_Setup.exe and install the software
- You now have the full version of NETworkManager v2022.12.20.0 installed on your PC.